Ok, recovered slightly now. I was going to shut down the computer and go and do something productive for a bit, but now I have to sit and stare at the screen all night. Not that that's a problem of course :-)
I also realised that I don't have a Mary legs icon, should do something about that...
*tries not to be too fangirly* I definitely recommend checking out BSG, as it's an amazing show. But even forgetting that, the eye candy alone is worth watching for ;P
Guuhhhh. I think I have an essay or something to write, but now... I can't seem to remember what it was... Or... where I am... *scrolls through post again*
Holy frak I officially NEED TO see Woman Undone... I havent been able to find it anywhere except the internet but I srsly doubt my mom would let me get it :( I also need you can thank me later...
ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh FRAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is HOT !!!!!!!!!! the hottest woman ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her :D :D :D ohhhh LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ghahahhahahaha :D incredible :)
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:05 pm (UTC)All I gotta say!
And, lol at your location :P
Enjoying Norway?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:09 pm (UTC)(I'm such a filthy liar, aren't I? ;P)
I am... though I'm not enjoying the lack of Starbucks :/
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:10 pm (UTC)(and welcome! ^_^)
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:32 pm (UTC)Oh, Benjamin... you lucky bastard.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:37 pm (UTC)...
...
Ok, recovered slightly now. I was going to shut down the computer and go and do something productive for a bit, but now I have to sit and stare at the screen all night. Not that that's a problem of course :-)
I also realised that I don't have a Mary legs icon, should do something about that...
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:39 pm (UTC)Oh, a Mary legs icon is a must! heh
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 10:59 pm (UTC)I'm thinking I may need to Netflix BSG, which I (SLACKER!) never watched.....
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:02 pm (UTC)I definitely recommend checking out BSG, as it's an amazing show. But even forgetting that, the eye candy alone is worth watching for ;P
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:16 pm (UTC)PLEASE TO HELP ME OFF THE FLOOR?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:18 pm (UTC)Do you have any more, perchance?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:23 pm (UTC)Any more...?
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-02 11:44 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:03 am (UTC)*iz ded of mary hotness overload*
Holy frak I officially NEED TO see Woman Undone... I havent been able to find it anywhere except the internet but I srsly doubt my mom would let me get it :( I also need you can thank me later...
srsly tho I bout fell outa my chair
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:06 am (UTC)I haven't seen Woman Undone either, so if you ever find it somewhere drop me a note please :P I have seen You Can Thank Me Later however... OHMYGODS!
Please don't hurt yourself, lol.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 12:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 01:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 05:53 am (UTC)I must say, that is a fabulous icon of Annette.
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 01:54 am (UTC)OH MY GODS I THINK I AM GOING TO STARE AT THESE FOR HOURS, TRUFAX.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 05:51 am (UTC)ha, enjoy :P
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 05:59 am (UTC)*cannot speak*
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 06:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 06:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 10:48 am (UTC):O
♥
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:21 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:14 am (UTC)This is bloody brilliant! ♥♥♥
Sooo pretty! Added to mems, I'll be back at least once a day to stare.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 11:40 am (UTC)I'll be back at least once a day to stare.
hee, you're not alone... she's just too gorgeous.
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 04:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 09:15 am (UTC)